Daily Guitar Practice 10 & 11 Chord Recognition
Today’s focus is to tell the differences among all the chords I’ve learned, namely, A, Am, D, Dm, E, Em.
- Finger stretch.
- Walking the notes.
- C Scale.
Chord recognition: A, Am, D, Dm, E, Em.
- Strumming: base - down up & Down - Down Up - Up Down -
- Use metronome and tapping foot.
- Try to remember the sound of each chord.
This is a record of what I have learned so far.
Major chords: A, D, E;
Minor chords: Am, Dm, Em;
- Base - Down Up
- Down - Down Up - Up Down -
- I Walk The Line by Johnny Cash (Simplified)
- A Girl Like You by Edwyn Collins (Simplified) (Ongoing)